Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Charlotte, NC 29708 United States
South Carolina, North Carolina
Survey Manager is needed for oversight of surveying projects for the Charlotte Metro area. This position will be based in Fort Mill, SC, south of Charlotte.
- Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying (field and office) consisting of multiple field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date and budget.
- Land Development survey experience required with emphasis physical surveys, plot plans and house staking, commercial and residential a plus.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations, Civil 3d 2013, and ArcGIS a requirement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Earth, and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor in North and South Carolina required.
- 5 - 10 years of progressive experience in surveying management in residential/commercial development preferred.
- Candidate will be expected to possess strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and ArcGIS as well as field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment.
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android device along with thorough working knowledge of GPS required.
- Must pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.