Home / Jobs
Job: Senior Account Manager, Utilities & Communications (Northeastern US), RAMTeCH Software Solutions, Inc., Northeastern US, Northeastern US
Senior Account Manager, Utilities & Communications (Northeastern US)
Northeastern US, Northeastern US 99999 United States
Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
This position comes with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including life insurance, health and dental insurance, tuition and training reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time
RAMTeCH Software Solutions is a global GIS consulting, data management, and software solutions company specializing in the utility and telecommunications industries, and government. We are seeking a Senior Account Manager (Northeast US) to ensure the sale of RAMTeCH’s geospatial solutions to utilities and telecommunications companies. This position is responsible for managing specified accounts and supporting various other sales-related activities, including functional interaction with peers, business partners, attending conferences and ensuring RAMTeCH solutions appropriately address customer needs. The work requires the ability to uncover sales opportunities, access and interact with senior executives and directors at utilities and telecommunications companies and work across any aspect of a utility’s business units to qualify opportunities, build relationships, and ensure that RAMTeCH’s solutions meet customer expectations. Accounts and other associated responsibilities will be determined based upon the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
• Proven, successful track record of five or more years of experience selling to utilities of all types for contract engineering, software sales, professional services and data solutions sales and a managing a potentially large number of accounts over a large territory, and managing many opportunities at one time.
• Focus on sales efforts by planning and pursuing new business and make appropriate adjustments based on the prospect’s business needs, which can include face-to-face meetings, general communications, presentations, demonstrations, etc. and may include leadership in coordinating work with other internal sales support and delivery staff.
• Provide routine and customary internal sales planning and execution reporting based on sales goals and as required by the company.
• Attend industry trade shows and other identified meetings as required, contribute to development of technical papers and presentations as required, and attend periodic company meetings.
• Contribute to direct sales as a team effort and provide constructive input and guidance to RAMTeCH on the application of its solutions and services and to the sales organization.
• Work independently in a highly self-motivated manner as part of a diverse interdisciplinary team.
• Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, listening skills, customer-facing skills
• Proven track record of meeting sales goals, managing and building key accounts, managing territory.
• Strong understanding of gas and electric utility business structures, business challenges, budgets, and operational and business systems and experience selling within gas and electric utilities.
• Fundamental understanding of the gas and electric marketplace, trends, and competition, as well as telecommunications.
• Demonstrated negotiation and closing skills, goal-focused, ability to develop strong customer relations and strong presentation skills.
• Travel consistent with the position and the location of accounts in the US and possibly Canada, with potential for international travel.
Experience and Education Required:
• Minimum of 5 years of proven successful sales experience to the gas and electric utility industry, telecommunications experience is optional.
• Education: Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, cartography/geography, engineering, or a related field.
Additional Job Details:
Travel: Moderate to extensive travel within the U.S., possibly Canada
Work Authorization: US Citizen
Compensation: Based upon experience
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.