Remote Sensing Sales_Marketing
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Channel Sales / Account Manager (Eastern USA)
Any Eastern US, OH 99999 United States
Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Your primary focus will be on the sales of our mobile 3D laser scanners into the surveying, engineering and AEC markets and therefore a wealth of knowledge plus a track record of growing a reseller channel in these industries is required. As an experienced channel manager you will possess exceptional negotiation, planning and communication skills. This position reports to the VP Sales & Marketing.
· Identify, recruit and grow partner network to successfully achieve defined revenue targets.
· Establish productive, professional relationships with existing partner accounts to expand revenue streams.
· Achieve assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across channel network.
· Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Ensure enablement programs are delivered and effective for the channel.
· Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
· Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance. Provide timely and quality reports to management and other stakeholders.
Skills / Qualifications:
· 10-15 years channel sales experience selling surveying or geospatial solutions and growing revenue streams.
· Previous Channel Manager experience with proven track record.
· Proven negotiation, financial planning and strategy skills.
· Excellent presentation, delegation and communication skills.
· Willingness to travel and be a team player.
· Proficiency in CRM. SFDC preferable.
· Degree educated is preferred, not essential.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.