Remote Sensing Sales_Marketing
Home / Jobs
Job: Sr. Business Development Manager (VA), GPI Geospatial, Inc., Any, VA
Sr. Business Development Manager (VA)
Any, VA 99999 United States
District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Candidate will work remotely from a home office. Travel is required.
The position of Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for leading the business development activities for GPI’s portfolio of Geospatial Solutions for transportation planning/design, airport and energy markets. A Senior Business Development Manager will take on broad responsibility to coordinate sales efforts across multiple office locations, and will be accountable for held sales targets within the appropriate region.
• Work contact and leads to promote and develop sales opportunities for GPI's geospatial portfolio within the region.
• Early identification and qualification of opportunities with the business development team.
• Co-manage customer communication and opportunity management project manager/business development team.
• Maintain relationships and proficiency in value-selling solutions and services at this level
• Lead opportunities for proposal phase to proposal delivery
• Work with business development team to develop target account lists and strategic plans
• Mentor and support team and individuals with customer presentations, proposal development, and RFP responses particularly with large target or key accounts
• Maintain personal contact with major customers to ensure appropriate level of customer satisfaction is achieved
• 10+ years of industry leadership experience, with strong external, customer focus and executive level engagement•
• Comprehensive knowledge of the geospatial market is a must
• Position will have annual sales/business development targets with senior-level responsibility for meeting business objectives
• Bachelor’s degree in a geomatics field; MBA is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a matrix environment without direct managerial control
• Project development experience in the geospatial industry is a plus
• Strong understanding of customer business & drivers
• Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.