Home / Jobs
Job: Sales - Aerial/Land Surveying and Geospatial Services, GeoSearch, Inc., Tampa, FL
Sales - Aerial/Land Surveying and Geospatial Services
Tampa, FL 33601 United States
Competitive base salary plus participation in the company’s incentive compensation program.
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
COMPANY, a privately owned professional geospatial data service company located in the United States, is seeking a full-time business development representative to cover the South Atlantic States of, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and portions of North Carolina.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the geospatial profession with an in-depth knowledge of aerial surveying using imagery and LiDAR with the ability to apply these technologies in solving geospatial data business problems. The successful candidate will be a self-starting, goal-oriented individual with an enthusiastic and persuasive personality. The ability to work independently is essential, and travel is required. A company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, and credit card will be provided.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Five or more years of demonstrated, successful sales experience (services oriented)
• Demonstrated expertise in the application of aerial surveying technologies
• Licensure in Florida, North Carolina a plus
• Ability to work independently
• Expert knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems
• First-rate oral and written communication skills
• Identify and introduce new clients
• Maintain relationships with existing clients
• Generate sales growth/leads
• Prepare proposals
• Populate sales reports
• Attend trade shows
• Make presentations
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Healthcare spending accounts
• Pension plan
• Personal Time Off
• Bereavement leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• We are an EOE
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.