Home / Jobs
Job: Sales Representative – Agribusiness Solutions, GeoSearch, Inc., Suburban Denver (Broomfield), CO
Sales Representative – Agribusiness Solutions
Suburban Denver (Broomfield), CO 80020 United States
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
The Sales Representative is responsible for actively driving and managing the key customers within the defined territory. Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Able to drive the sales process with key accounts and identify technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. You will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with the following responsibilities:
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Establishing new, and maintain existing, long-term relationships with customers.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territory/accounts.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process. Prepare quotations, proposals and presentations based on the customer’s product and service requirements.
• Maintain records utilizing SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office and the web.
• Making presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts on the team.
• Effectively adhere to and lead efforts to provide accurate forecasting.
• Use and assist in developing marketing programs to effectively increase sales and market penetration in order to meet sales and profit goals.
• Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Knowledge of SaaS and/or DaaS selling/distribution of digital content
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving quotas and customer acquisition and retention in the Agribusiness sector. Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base and evolving solutions. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Agribusiness, Agricultural Sciences or Related Field highly desirable
• 3-5+ years customer sales experience in the agriculture segment and demonstrated initiative and consistent quota attainment are required. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
• Professional, with extremely strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present concepts and ideas to groups of people. Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
• Substantial analytical, technical aptitude and problem solving skills. Ability to organize and handle multiple assignments/accounts. Proactive in following through with deadlines and ability to prioritize, trouble shoot and problem solve
• Experience with SalesForce.com, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and lead management applications is required
• Excellent organization and time management skills. Must be able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.