Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
International Business Development Manager
Anchorage, AK 99501 United States
Washington, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Alaska, California, Idaho
DAT/EM Systems International, a wholly owned division of Quantum Spatial Inc., is looking to fill an International Business Development position. This position is at the senior level requiring managing numerous demands on time, resources, personnel, and logistics. Overall responsibilities involve developing, managing, and enhancing DAT/EM’s international reseller network; managing the company product catalog and legal framework; consulting on company strategy and tactics for corporate alliances, marketing, product placement, winning new customers and retaining old; representing the company interests at official functions.
• Manage worldwide reseller network
• Follow up on daily sales inquiries worldwide
• Prepare project proposals, cost estimates and quotations
• Receive, negotiate, submit, and track work orders
• Communicate effectively with global clients
• Attend, exhibit and present at professional trade shows and conferences as necessary
• Maintain history of client contact in CRM database
• Prepare order logs for incoming sales
• Provide detailed trip reports and tracking of leads, opportunities and closed sales
• Assist with new marketing and branding activities as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or engineering.
• 8 -10+ years of B2B sales and marketing experience with minimum of 5 years of sales management responsibilities.
• Prior experience in a high-growth professional solutions, and/or software environment where you have been a key growth influencer/driver of growth and respected for your contributions.
• A strategic thinker with a keen ability to make recommendations to move the business forward.
• Data driven leader with a healthy respect for the use of both financial and CRM metrics to identify areas of improvement.
• Outstanding communication skills, presence and energy.
• Must be comfortable with software applications with the ability to present high-level product solutions.
• Experience selling geospatial and/or engineering services.
• Compelling presentation skills.
• Experience in the geospatial industry.
• MBA or equivalent education
Resumes will be accepted until all positions are filled. Immediate submissions are welcome and will be reviewed promptly.
All job offers with DAT/EM Systems International / Quantum Spatial are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply:
Please upload a letter of interest, resume with professional references, and salary history in one (1) PDF via online application process.
No phone calls, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.