Remote Sensing Sales_Marketing
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Channel Sales Manager (Western US)
Western US, CA 99999 United States
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Your primary focus will be on the sales of our mobile 3D laser scanners into the surveying, engineering and AEC markets and therefore a wealth of knowledge plus a track record of growing a reseller channel in these industries is required. As an experienced channel manager you will possess exceptional negotiation, planning and communication skills. This position reports to the VP Sales & Marketing.
· Identify, recruit and grow partner network to successfully achieve defined revenue targets.
· Establish productive, professional relationships with existing partner accounts to expand revenue streams.
· Achieve assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across channel network.
· Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Ensure enablement programs are delivered and effective for the channel.
· Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
· Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance. Provide timely and quality reports to management and other stakeholders.
Skills / Qualifications:
· 10-15 years channel sales experience selling surveying or geospatial solutions and growing revenue streams.
· Previous Channel Manager experience with proven track record.
· Proven negotiation, financial planning and strategy skills.
· Excellent presentation, delegation and communication skills.
· Willingness to travel and be a team player.
· Proficiency in CRM. SFDC preferable.
· Degree educated is preferred, not essential.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.