Home / Jobs
Job: Survey CAD Technician, GeoSearch, Inc., Wilmington, NC
Survey CAD Technician
Wilmington, NC 28403 United States
Survey CAD Technician is needed in our Wilmington, NC office.
- Land Development survey experience required with emphasis on commercial, residential, various route types and construction layout a plus.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong self-motivational and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting as well as field experience required.
- Position requires work to be performed in the office as well as the field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in land surveying preferred.
- Associate degree or higher in surveying technology/geomatics, civil engineering, or related field and/or registration as a SIT preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers, robotic total stations, Civil 3d 2013, MicroStation, Geopak required, with PLSCADD and ArcGIS a plus.
- Computer skills involved in the submittal of daily files including downloading of data, preparation/organization of field sketches & digital photographs, completion of daily checklists & timesheets, and vehicle navigation are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Earth, and Trimble Data Transfer a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.