Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Tampa, FL 33634 United States
This position is a ground floor opportunity and has huge potential for growth and upward professional advancement. Highly skilled, motivated, and technologically advanced knowledge and capabilities are all pluses. We work with advanced technologies from major manufacturers as well as internal R&D and software development.
Responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of several field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects. Business development, planning, organizing and supervising survey crews, technicians and other staff members. Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies. Prepare proposals, administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments. Schedule and assign work to meet completion dates. Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems
- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor in Florida is required.
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in surveying management with FDOT, Tampa Bay municipalities, power industry and residential/commercial development projects is required.
- Mastered experience in energy, FDOT, route, and boundary/topographic surveys is required.
- Candidate will be expected to possess strong self-motivational, good communication and organizational skills, experience with survey computations and platting using Trimble Business Center, GeoPAK, AutoCAD Civil 3D, 3D modeling, and ArcGIS as well as field experience with Trimble Survey field equipment.
- Computer skills involve survey data management using Trimble or Android devices.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Earth and is a plus.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.