Home / Jobs
Job: Business Development Manager, Fugro Geospatial, Inc., Frederick, MD
Business Development Manager
Frederick, MD 21704 United States
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Fugro Geospatial, Inc. in Frederick MD is expanding its Business Development team with energetic individuals ready to bring value to our company and your career by forging strong, lasting relationships. We are in search of highly motivated and ambitious Technical and Business Development Managers to drive sustainable market and financial growth. If you are ready to participate in crafting a winning business development strategy focused on delivery excellence, and actively champion that strategy in your region, then we invite you to join our growing team. We are looking for professionals with a passion for achieving goals and accepting the challenges of developing new business, to oversee a geographic region and foster customer relationships. The responsibilities of the position require this individual to fully embrace and communicate Fugro Geospatial’s products and services. This individual will be assigned a region and work closely with the Business Development and Marketing Manager to dynamically execute an industry-leading growth strategy for their region.
Daily activities will include:
1. Canvas region to develop business opportunities and expand clientele aligned with market goals
2. Manage leads, opportunities and projects at the business development stage
3. Organize, maintain and report on client contacts and activities in Fugro’s CRM enterprise
4. Work with the Proposal Manager to build creative and meaningful technical proposals
5. Attend industry tradeshows and local meetings within region
6. Lead educational/technical presentations and webinars
7. Perform internal educational seminars with other Fugro business units
8. Assist Project Managers during the opportunity phase to project transition
9. Communicate client needs to assist in the development of new business solutions and products tailored to Fugro’s target audience
A successful candidate will have GIS/geospatial experience and a working knowledge of business concepts and strategies, effective negotiation and time management skills. The applicant must possess a four-year degree, or equivalent experience, in geography, remote sensing, or any other GIS related field. The candidate will have a proven business development track record. S/he must also have a professional appearance and demeanor with outstanding communication and presentation skills. Industry-based licenses and certifications are a plus.
Fugro (USA) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.