Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Contract Land Technician
Denver, CO 80203 United States
Utilities Specialist - Gas-Coal
• Full-time contract (2-4 weeks) help for an internal land records review project.
• Check and compare land records in company database with source documents.
• Research discrepancies using other spreadsheets and electronic files.
• Report to the project lead.
• Work with members of the land team needed.
• Oil and gas experience needed.
• Must be detailed driven to assist with reviewing data for errors.
• Familiarity with land, PLSS, and legal descriptions needed.
• Ability to track progress and communicate problems on a daily basis.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with land database work a plus.
• Work from our Denver office.
• A computer will be provided.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.