Home / Jobs
Job: Security Engineer, GeoSearch, Inc., Redlands, CA
Redlands, CA 92373 United States
IT Ecommerce-Web Development
IT Software Development
Do you have consulting experience and knowledge of information technology security frameworks and methodologies? Utilize these skills to translate business, operational, and technical requirements into solution approaches and specifications to support the successful design, development, implementation, and operation of secure enterprise solutions.
• Three or more years of enterprise security engineering/architecture experience
• Experience in technical consulting with large IT organizations, solution design, project envisioning and planning, technology deployment, and operational support
• Strong understanding of security underlying information technologies including web services and database, networking, and storage technologies
• Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
• Strong team skills as well as the ability to work independently
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
• High level of technical knowledge coupled with an ability to effectively communicate specific business solutions while building consensus on security decisions
• Knowledge of security practices such as thread modeling, vulnerability assessments, mitigation measures, and agile secure development lifecycle methodologies
• Deep technical knowledge in secure application, infrastructure, policy, and compliance areas to provide thought leadership and act a trusted security advisor
• Bachelor’s in computer science, information security, GIS, or related technical field
• SSCP, CISSP, or equivalent certification
• Knowledge of and experience with GIS technologies
• Logical and physical design and development experience implementing enterprise systems
• Knowledge of security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, FISMA, FedRAMP, and OWASP
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.