Aerial Systems Operator - Photographer
Home / Jobs
Job: Pilot, GeoSearch, Inc., Multiple, TX
Multiple, TX 99999 United States
California, Texas, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Maine, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, South Carolina, New Mexico
Aerial Systems Operator - Photographer
Company is currently seeking passionate, professional, driven pilots to join our team. The Pilot’s primary responsibility is ensuring the safe and lawful operation of aircraft during aerial acquisition missions.
As a pilot with Company you will safely conduct flight missions to acquire digital imagery, LiDAR, GPS and IMU data. In addition, you are responsible for the care, maintenance and upkeep of the aircraft during missions as well as the safety of any other crewmembers aboard the aircraft. Your passion for aviation and technology will be instrumental to your success.
As you develop in this position you will need to work well under pressure and be independent, yet collaborative, as you work closely with Field Opps Specialists, Chief Pilots and the Management team to ensure the mission goals are well defined and key objectives are met.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify Company’s core values and will demonstrate confidence and professionalism at all times.
Additional Essential Functions include:
• Fly aircraft to complete aerial acquisition missions and the coordination of those missions with ATC.
• Adhering to all written policies, operational standards, and safety procedures.
• Maintaining detailed flight logs & other paperwork after each mission.
• Perform a thorough aircraft preflight check before each flight.
• Responsible for the overall operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for making personal travel arrangements during overnight or extended trips.
• Willing and able to learn and apply concepts and procedures related to aerial survey.
• Coordinate with Field Opps Specialist and Chief Pilot to determine daily flight mission plans.
• Successfully operate mission sensor equipment, as needed.
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (domestic).
• Schedule includes weekends, holidays and seasonal deployments that may last up to 4 weeks during peak season.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
• Must hold Commercial Single Engine Aircraft License and current Instrument Rating.
• Must hold Valid Drivers License.
• Must possess & be able to exercise the privileges of a Second Class Medical.
• Must be able to demonstrate Commercial Standard flying skills.
• Ability to assess weather suitability for flight missions.
• Strong computer/technical skills (MS Office Suite).
• Preference for candidates with Multi-Engine License, High Performance Endorsement or CFI
• High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
Flight Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 250 hours flight time required
o Prefer 350 hours total flight time; 25 hours solo flight time
o If holding a Multi-Engine license, 20 hours of multi-engine time preferred
• Class B Airspace experience preferred
• Experience flying aerial data acquisition preferred
As a rapidly growing organization Company has full time Pilot openings located throughout the United States. Including operations in Florida, Maryland, Maine, South Carolina, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Idaho, Oregon and California.
Company’s business, specializes in software and technologies related to aerial imagery - providing the world’s most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, processing, analytics, and distribution.
Using the latest remote sensing and machine learning technologies, Company gathers, stores, processes, and delivers geographic and spatially referenced information used by many markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.