Home / Jobs
Job: Field Opps Specialist, GeoSearch, Inc., Multiple, TX
Field Opps Specialist
Multiple, TX 99999 United States
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Maine, New Mexico, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas
Aerial Systems Operator - Photographer
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Remote Sensing Technician
Company is currently seeking an attentive, detail-oriented Field Opps Specialist to join our team. The Field Opps Specialist’s primary responsibility is to acquire digital imagery, LiDAR, GPS and IMU data while aboard a small aircraft.
As a Field Opps Specialist with Company you will operate sensor equipment during flight missions. In addition, you will monitor sensor equipment during the flight for proper operation, alignment and calibration. Your ability to focus on details and passion for precision & accuracy will be instrumental to your success. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will make you effective in your role as you work with the Pilot and the Production Management team to determine the daily flight mission plan.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify Company’s core values and will demonstrate professionalism at all times.
Additional Essential Functions include:
• Ability to fly in a light-twin/single engine aircraft at low altitude with occasional turbulence.
• Operate airborne LiDar, GPS, digital camera and IMU equipment during flight.
• Monitor navigation equipment during the flight to ensure proper tracking and altitude.
• Download and ship acquisition imagery data post flight.
• Prepare & maintain flight log, daily reports and other paperwork after each flight mission.
• Assist in the removal, repair and installation of airborne LiDAR, Cameras and other sensor equipment.
• Assist in creating detailed flight survey plans.
• Assist the pilot in coordination with FAA facilities to arrange airspace clearance.
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (domestic).
• Schedule includes weekends, holidays and seasonal deployments that may last up to 4 weeks during peak seasons.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
• High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
• Must hold Valid Drivers License.
• Proficient using flight planning software and GPS session planning software tools.
• Ability to assess weather suitability for flight missions.
• Strong computer/technical skills (MS Office Suite).
As a rapidly growing organization Company has full time Field Opps Specialist openings located throughout the United States. Including operations in Florida, Maryland, Maine, South Carolina, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Idaho, Oregon and California.
Company’s business, specializes in software and technologies related to aerial imagery - providing the world’s most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, processing, analytics, and distribution.
Using the latest remote sensing and machine learning technologies, Company gathers, stores, processes, and delivers geographic and spatially referenced information used by many markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.