Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Moon Township, PA 15108 United States
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Michael Baker International is seeking to hire a Senior Photogrammetrist for our Moon Twp., PA location. The chosen candidate will lead the photogrammetric team, providing direct oversight and hands-on instruction to photogrammetric technicians including; flight planning and coordination, photogrammetric ground control planning, analytical aerotriangulation, stereocompilation, Digital Terrain Model (DTM) processing, cartographic edit, digital orthophotography, GIS analysis, and LiDAR data processing and feature extraction.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to perform; aerotriangulation, stereocompilation, and digital orthophoto generation on GIT projects and to provide direction and training to other members of the photogrammetric team.
• 4 yr degree in Geography, Photogrammetry, Geomatics or a related degree (preferred).
• Qualified candidates will possess the ability to see in stereo and have 5+ years’ experience as a stereo-compiler.
• Experience using Cardinal Vr mapping software is required.
• Working experience on analytical aerotriangulation process is a must.
• Experience with; Z/I Image Station, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Orthopro is preferred.
• Experience with LiDAR processing and airport mapping (FAA AC 18B) is a plus.
• Quality Assurance and documentation required.
• Assist with the production of Photogrammetric and digital mapping products in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
• Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
• Self-starter, and able to manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities; and
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.