Home / Jobs
Job: Engineering Project Manager - Preconstruction, GeoSearch, Inc., Atlanta, GA
Engineering Project Manager - Preconstruction
Atlanta, GA 30328 United States
We are currently seeking a Professional Engineer licensed in Georgia to coordinate all aspects of preconstruction process on the City’s Capital Improvement Program, including, but not limited to:
• Project Management Responsibilities Include: scope definition, consultant selection, contract negotiation, concept development, plan review, right of way acquisition, and utility coordination
• Define and maintain project schedules based on funding sources and project prioritization
• Document Preparation: Requests for Proposals, Invitations to Bid, memos to City Council, and grant applications
• Provide technical support for other public works initiatives including, but not limited to shaping city policies, transportation planning, and small project layout.
• Provide technical support for Community Development redevelopment plan and Parks Department projects
• Deliver presentations to City Council and stakeholders
• Intergovernmental Coordination: GDOT, ARC, DeKalb County, MARTA, and neighboring cities
• Grant applications
• Obtain permits in GDOT right of way
• PE Required
• Transportation Engineering Experience Required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no drop ins or calls.
Professional Engineering License
Transportation Engineering Experience Required
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.