Home / Jobs
Job: Inside Sales Representative, Trimble Navigation, Westminster, CO
Inside Sales Representative
Westminster, CO 80021 United States
Competitive hourly wages and variable incentives
Electrical Engineer (EE)
Geospatial Entry Level Technician
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
IT Ecommerce-Web Development
IT Software Development
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Remote Sensing Technician
Telecommunications / Navigation / LBS
Utilities Specialist - Electric
Utilities Specialist - Gas-Coal
Utilities Specialist - Nuclear Energy
Utilities Specialist - Solar-Wind-Other
Utilities Specialist - Water-Wastewater
Aerial Systems Operator - Photographer
Trimble is recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative to fill a temporary opportunity for 6 months (possible extension) in Westminster, CO.
About Trimble Advanced Positioning:
In this position, you will become part of the Trimble Advanced Positioning division and part of a very motivated, globally distributed team of network and field engineers with GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) and IT backgrounds. This team operates networks of GNSS reference stations and server stacks in several data centers worldwide to deliver Trimble’s unprecedented global real-time service CenterPoint RTX™ along with the well-established portfolio of regional Trimble® VRS Now™ real-time services. These are subscription-based GNSS correction streaming services that are delivered from our server systems via internet or satellite broadcasts and enable our customers to obtain precise GNSS positioning.
You will work on a project team that is responsible for service expansion and technology deployment project initiatives. One of your primary roles will be to conduct base station site license agreement (contract) negotiations with individual property owners and channel partners to establish, solidify, and grow partnerships for network expansion initiatives, close and finalize contracts and ensure partner and customer satisfaction. Some limited domestic and international travel (primarily within Canada) will be required for training purposes, client relations, site reconnaissance and pre-installation visits, business partner negotiations, and team meetings.
• Prospects, qualifies and generates territory growth opportunities with the company’s established business partners as well as with new customers to support defined project milestone goals
• Uses telephone and email to prospect and identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline, including cold calling and following up on existing leads or established relationships
• Conducts site reconnaissance, assesses against established criteria, and makes on-site and remote determinations of site suitability in conjunction with field engineer assessments
• Facilitates technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations
• Provides logistics support to field engineers to enhance team success - Procures, stocks, and tracks inventory and maintains a well-organized work environment and storage space - Assists with shipping and receiving of GNSS base station network hardware within project scope
• Ensures contracts, contacts, access information, photographs, metadata, hardware and firmware information, and other required documentation are appropriately organized and filed in accordance with specification and business processes
• Contributes on a project team and reports on sales-related project status topics?
Skills & Experience Required:
• Two or more years in a sales, sales engineer, or sales support role with proven ability to prospect, qualify, and close sales leads
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence people to achieve business objectives
• Basic understanding of the principles of the electromagnetic spectrum, satellite communications, and cellular telephony
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• A willingness to learn and interact with the team with an open mind while maintaining a sense of humor
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent professional experience
• The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. and Canada.
Preferred / Nice-to-Have Skills:
• GNSS hardware sales experience.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), business-to-business commerce or other internet communication software
• Professional experience in construction, surveying, IT operations, electrical or precision agriculture applications
• Experience with Google Apps for Work
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.