Home / Jobs
Job: Network Operator, Trimble Navigation, Westminster, CO
Westminster, CO 80021 United States
Competitive market salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Profit Sharing, etc.
Aerial Systems Operator - Photographer
College - Univeristy Research Assistant
College - University Faculty
College - University Intern
College - University Lab Specialist
Electrical Engineer (EE)
Geospatial Entry Level Technician
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
IT Ecommerce-Web Development
IT Software Development
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Remote Sensing Management
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Remote Sensing Technician
Telecommunications / Navigation / LBS
Utilities Specialist - Electric
Utilities Specialist - Gas-Coal
Utilities Specialist - Nuclear Energy
Utilities Specialist - Solar-Wind-Other
Utilities Specialist - Water-Wastewater
Network Operator - Westminster, CO
Trimble Advanced Positioning is offering a full-time position opportunity for a professional experienced with computer science, information technology (IT), geomatics, or geodetic to join our team in Westminster, CO. The selected candidate will be working with a team that manages and monitors the operational networks that deliver Trimble’s unprecedented global real-time service CenterPoint RTX™, along with the well-established portfolio of regional Trimble® VRS Now™ real-time services. These are subscription-based GNSS correction streaming services that are delivered from our server systems via internet or satellite broadcast and which enable our customers to do precise GNSS (Global Navigational Satellite Systems) positioning.
The selected candidate will remotely monitor and operate high-availability server systems with redundant backup configurations in a highly motivated, international team of system operators located in Munich, Germany, Perth, Australia, and Westminster, CO, USA. He or she will be monitoring, operating and working on varying 12 hour night shifts over the weekend as part of a 24x7x365 "Follow the Sun" network operations team in these three regional time zones.
A limited amount of domestic and international travel will be required mainly for training purposes and team meetings, as well as network support and deployment needs (Less than 10%)
• Monitoring and maintaining of Real-Time GNSS services.
• Monitoring of GNSS stations.
• First point of contact for customers during weekends. Provide technical advice and answer general service questions.
Skills & Experience Required:
• 2+ years’ experience working in a technical environment.
• Basic practical knowledge of IT and computer network solutions.
• Experience in Microsoft Office software applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English within technical context; other languages a plus
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• A desire to learn and interact with a team with an open mind.
• Professional experience in IT operations or surveying.
• Hands on experience with Trimble or other brand GNSS hard and software.
• Google applications including Gmail and Google Drives.
• Experience in field surveying with GPS.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Call Us Toll Free - 866-962-7772
Copyright 2015, GeoSearch, Inc. All Rights Reserved.