Job: Geospatial Sales Representative, Keystone Precision Instruments, New England Territory, MA
Geospatial Sales Representative
New England Territory, MA 99999 United States
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Excited to be part of a successful and growing regional sales organization? Driven to be the master of your schedule and earnings? Ready to leverage your skills within a very tech forward industry?
Reports To: Keystone branch office located in Milford, MA the hub of the New England Region
Status: Full Time/ Exempt
Job Overview: Keystone Precision Instruments is seeking a highly motivated and driven territory sales consultant, responsible for sales of our survey & mapping solutions and services within identified vertical markets. The Sales Representative position will drive business growth and success by implementing a sales strategy for new and existing customer accounts, identifying new and potential customers for future revenue growth within the desired territory. Create the Keystone consultative experience through business development and industry networking. Provide excellent service and support to Keystone customers.
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, build rapport; and provide technical information for customer focused solutions.
• Manage the consultative sales process to include identifying goals, while presenting solutions and appropriate return on investment information by preparing and presenting quotes and financing options.
• Present and manage sales order/financing approvals and processing, communicating delivery and training dates.
• Maintain and actively expand product and job knowledge by studying existing and new product descriptions and understanding applications within identified vertical markets.
• Participate in educational opportunities offered by Keystone Precision Instruments and our distribution partners.
• Desire to travel frequently and the self- motivation to successfully work remotely throughout the territory.
• Create a successful repeatable workflow for accomplishing organizational departmental and individual goals while identifying new opportunities and markets.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of sales experience and/or experience within the survey, mapping and AEC industries.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to deliver a clear value proposition.
• Strategic thinker with a desire to be a successful sales professional.
• Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build customer relationships that lead to successful sales solutions.
• Embrace technology, specifically CRM in conjunction with other software tools
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com, or call him at 937.245.5196.
Keystone Precision Instruments was founded in 1989. We provide measurement solutions that increase our customer's productivity and profitability. Through strong leadership and one of the most talented work forces in the industry, Keystone Precision Instruments has grown into the premier construction and survey equipment consulting company in the Northeastern United States.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?