Job: Business Development Manager, GeoSearch, Inc., McLean, VA or St. Petersburg, FL
Business Development Manager
McLean, VA or St. Petersburg, FL 99999 United States
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
As a result of continued growth, COMPANY is actively seeking motivated, high energy individual to manage our geospatial sales effort. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling GIS services to energy and utility companies and/or state and local government agencies and developing and managing client and partner relationships as part of a sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities, developing long-term customer relationships, leading proposal development efforts, and other related sales activities delivering against an annual revenue target.
• The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of geospatial services and solutions and sales processes and will be responsible for prospecting, identifying, and securing business opportunities to support revenue growth.
• Responsible for creating sales strategies and execute account plans in support of goals/objectives.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
• Bachelors degree, preferably in business, marketing, or a technology field. (Successful work related experience in a geospatial services company may substitute.)
• Technical understanding of GIS services.
• 3-5 years proven outside direct sales experience with a focus on geospatial services or software products.
• Self-motivated leader who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity and can motivate a sales team.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
• Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with all levels of management.
• Travel is required for this position.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?