Job: GIS Analyst - Chicago, GeoSearch, Inc., Chicago, IL
GIS Analyst - Chicago
Chicago, IL 99999 United States
Full time, direct hire with full benefits.
Geospatial Entry Level Technician
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
The successful candidate will fill a strategic position within the company and contribute to the development of our client programs. Candidates must be approachable and friendly, driven to deliver client outcomes, and resourceful in creating successful outcomes. Upon successful completion of the training program, the candidate will be assigned to serve select clients.
• Undergraduate degree required in Geography, GIS, Data Science, or related field.
• Two years of full-time experience or completion of a Master’s degree in related field.
• Local government background preferred.
• Demonstrates ability to build trusted relationships.
• Experience consulting with clients about data and what is most important.
• Experience establishing data quality initiatives and governance.
• Strong quantitative, qualitative, and analytical skills including proficiency in relational database, visualization solutions, and related software applications.
• ArcGIS Desktop, Server, or Online experience preferred.
• SQL preferred.
• We are a Microsoft Office 365 team.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?