Job: Professional Land Surveyor – MA, GeoSearch, Inc., Cambridge, MA
Professional Land Surveyor – MA
Cambridge, MA 02138 United States
Roles and Responsibilities: *MUST BE A PLS IN MA*
Your main task will be to advise and support COMPANY on the sale of its aerial data processing software and services to the surveying and construction industry. The applicant should identify relevant industry clients that can benefit from the implementation of drones into their business and support them on the training and integration of COMPANY’ software and services. You will also be responsible for planning and overseeing any land surveying activities, if relevant, of COMPANY. This task may include the evaluation of surveying means on each project as well as instructing the field crew to capture ground control and any other specific points of interest on a site. You will also be responsible for quality control of the drawings as well as site verification in cases it’s required.
- PLS certification in Massachusetts
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering, surveying or construction management
- Well connected in construction industry
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams as well as open to supporting the implementation of new technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership of sales targets
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?