Job: Arizona Market Leader, GeoSearch, Inc., Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Market Leader
Phoenix, AZ 89117 United States
Aerial Systems Operator - Photographer
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
Utilities Specialist - Electric
Utilities Specialist - Gas-Coal
Utilities Specialist - Nuclear Energy
Utilities Specialist - Solar-Wind-Other
Utilities Specialist - Water-Wastewater
GeoSearch, Inc. is actively recruiting for an experienced construction manager to focus on Arizona public, private and utility clients. Our client provides complete value-added inspection and mapping services for transmission, distribution, and generation facilities using robust, high resolution imagery, video, LiDAR, and thermography products.
The Arizona Market Leader shall possess strong entrepreneur, communication and negotiation skills that focus on building sustainable client relationships. They must have strong leadership and collaboration capabilities, excellent communication skills, be focused on continuous improvement and Integration innovation, and have a strong attention to detail while delivering high quality work to our clients.
This position will lead and execute a variety of geospatial sales opportunities. This position will lead sales efforts to identify and deliver imagery solutions to our clients with a strong emphasis on teamwork, customer commitment, industry best practices, and continuous improvement.
This person will play a key role in developing new business and managing key utility and unregulated energy accounts working directly with client's leadership to rapidly expand the Arizona office. This position will be responsible for implementing a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business, and to build strong, trust-based relationships with customer decision makers.
• Identify new business opportunities for utility solutions with current and prospective utility clients in order to drive pipeline growth
• Work is reviewed for technical compliance and conformity with local/state agency regulations and standards
• Collaborate internally with other business units and regional offices, with an external focus to maximize existing client opportunities and develop new clients
• Collaborate with business development managers, business line leads, project managers, and proposal production staff on client proposals, RFI’s and RFP’s.
• Utilize CRM for forecasting opportunities, contact management, sales notes, and campaign follow up
• Identify and align our client's capabilities to current market trends, informing offering creation and iteration.
• Develop and maintain high level of solution competency.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Attend and participate in professional associations. Strive for leadership role in select professional associations.
• Build relationships with clients at highest possible corporate level.
• Lead annual marketing and sales planning process for region.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Execute assigned reporting – forecasting, expense, activity, etc.
• Minimum 8-10 years related professional experience in marketing and business development/sales with at least 5 years of utility industry specific experience.
• A PLS or PE is preferred but not required.
• A background in construction management would be a plus
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees, management, and clients.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?