Job: Senior Strategic Technical Director - Remote (Any US or Canada Location), GeoSearch, Inc., Remote, CA
Senior Strategic Technical Director - Remote (Any US or Canada Location)
Remote, CA 99999 United States
California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Canada - Alberta, Canada - British Columbia, Canada - Manitoba, Canada - New Brunswick, Canada - Newfoundland/Labrador, Canada - Northwest Territories, Canada - Nova Scotia, Canada - Nunavut, Canada - Ontario, Canada - Prince Edward, Canada - Quebec, Canada - Saskatchewan, Canada - Yukon
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
IT Ecommerce-Web Development
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
VP-Level Executive Management
We are actively seeking a geospatial technical consultant or product manager with experience in GIS, Imagery or Remote Sensing software to join our international client. Our client is 75 million dollars in sales strong and growing everyday! The Strategic Technical Director will be responsible for all aspects of supporting the technical strategies, support and selling to the International Accounts.
This will include, but not be limited to, building custom demos and presentation leveraging the latest in our client's technology, customer onboarding & go-live and post-sales support to ensure customer success.
You will use your strong industry knowledge, enterprise software and SaaS knowledge and experience to make wise strategic decisions to meet customers’ needs in complex environments as well as being the primary consultant to analyze and develop enterprise level technical solutions in complex environments.
You will collaborate immensely with Product and Engineering executives in the development and support of new product launches and product releases to further deliver on client needs in the US and international market with a specific focus on International Partnerships & Expansions.
• 8+ years in a similar role such as a Director of Survey or Mapping Operations, etc.
• Geospatial/GIS/imagery experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
• Strong Enterprise SaaS software experience and knowledge
• Strong HTTP-based API experience and knowledge
• Familiarity with modern cloud environment concepts
• Experience and knowledge of 2D/3D content and applications will be highly regarded
• Experience in technical solution selling methodology
• The gift of making a compelling sales argument to sell value
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• A passion to be out and in front of customers with a willingness to travel and spread our client's story
• A technical degree in a Computer Science or Software Engineering field
The ability to proactively scope complex technical solutions required to address customer requirements, evaluate customers met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions
Deep understanding of complex content delivery requirements, and advise on the best delivery method for customers to get the most value from our client's content and products.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?