Job: GIS Developers, GeoSearch, Inc., San Ramon, CA
Looking for a highly motivated candidate for a full-time position of at least 2 years with options to extend based on performance. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with ArcGIS and web technologies.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Work in a high energy agile product development environment in developing cutting edge GIS products
- Work with Tech Lead for building architecture, coding products for two-week sprints
- Participate in daily stand-ups and contribute through ideas and speak up to remove obstacles
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Grooming with the direction of Product Owner/Scrum Master
- Research and bring new development ideas/concepts to the table
- Present the work done to stakeholders and product owners during Sprint Review
- Conduct/participate interviews and meetings with stakeholders to understand the business value of technical requirements as well as to validate
Required (Must have) Skill set:
Web frameworks: ReactJS, node.js, Web services development using REST, JSON, XML
Python scripting (Python 2.6+, Python 3.3+), experience with Python, develop highly scalable data platform and reliable data pipeline and processing large data feeds.
SQL: Ability to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries, Develop and implement custom Extract Transform and Load (ETL) and data export tools
Version control systems - TFS, Git