Job: GIS Analyst, GeoSearch, Inc., Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL 60016 United States
Geospatial Entry Level Technician
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Do you ever wonder if there are any "real" GIS jobs out there? If you have a degree in GIS, Geography or related science AND 3+ years of experience using ESRI's ArcGIS Desktop or Server then we want to speak with you! (Master's degree may be applied toward years of experience.)
Our client is a GIS consulting firm that specializes in data management and visualization for small and medium-size local government. They are seeking GIS professionals who can:
- Create and manage data with a high degree of accuracy
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with clients and team members
- Discover and document project criteria with clarity
- Mine for opportunities to share ideas and solutions with clients and peers
- Deliver projects on time and within scope
- Communicate effectively and timely with clients and peers
- Our client offers a competitive salary and strong benefit package including healthcare primarily funded by the company, 401(k) with company match, life and disability insurance, professional enrichment and education assistance, corporate team building and social events, and market leading paid-time-off plan.
(see job description above)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?