Job: Geospatial Production Lead, GeoSearch, Inc., Austin, TX
Geospatial Production Lead
Austin, TX 78735 United States
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
You CARE about the data! You WANT the customer to be happy. You ENJOY making the most out of geospatial technology!
We are looking for a seasoned geospatial professionals to join our team as a Geospatial Processing Lead. In this role you will have an opportunity to lead a production team and support the project management team in executing their work successfully.
We are seeking someone with about 4 years of geospatial experience and:
• The ability to help manage relationships between the different geospatial teams
• Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
• Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude
• 4+ years working with LIDAR data and/or photogrammetry
• Assist the project manager in execution of the Geospatial phases
• Mentor technical staff to ensure long-term growth of the department
• Assist the project manager in executing work plans and meeting staffing requirements for multiple projects.
• Participate in planning and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
• Develop technical workflows within area of technical expertise.
• Review technical workflow with respect to the Geospatial team’s abilities to execute.
• Supports the Company to achieve its vision and mission, while successfully practicing its core values related to employees, ethics, operational excellence, safety, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
• Perform other tasks as assigned to help accomplish the Company’s strategic goals.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?