Job: Professional Surveyor and Mapper (PSM), GeoSearch, Inc., Plant City, FL
We are looking for a talented and experienced Professional Surveyor and Mapper (PSM) in Plant City, FL! Do you have what it takes? The successful candidate must hold a Florida PSM license.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Prepare and maintain maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.