Job: Hydrographic Survey Technician - Remote position, GeoSearch, Inc., Remote, FL
Hydrographic Survey Technician - Remote position
Remote, FL 99999 United States
Florida, Louisiana, North Carolina, Alabama, California
Remote Sensing Technician
We are in need of an experienced Hydrographic Survey Technician!
We are a fast-growing, specialist, in-water survey company, that performs hydrographic and remote sensing surveys for inshore and near-shore waterway projects, primarily in the US and Canada.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
• Bathymetric survey using Hypack or SonarWiz
• Multibeam, sub-bottom profiler and/or magnetometer experience
• Survey setup and sensor integration experience
• Boat operating experience
• Extensive travel
• Clean driving record
• Ability to pass DOT drug test
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Our client offers competitive salary and benefits. Lots of growth potential for the right candidate.
We have offices in San Diego and New Orleans, but the candidate can be located anywhere in the US that is near a major airport.
This position is available to fill immediately.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?