Job: CMT/Senior Project Manager, GeoSearch, Inc., Concord, NC
CMT/Senior Project Manager
Concord, NC 28241 United States
The successful candidate can be located in either Raleigh or Concord, NC.
Construction materials testing - CMT
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• involvement in all phases of a project, appropriate to their level of experience, including:
• performing project management duties
• providing oversight of field staff
• providing consultation/evaluation for field related concerns
• client interaction
• proposal preparation
• invoice preparation
• technical analysis and reporting, including use of information management systems
• Mentorship of other project management and/or field staff
• strong communication skills
• occasional overnight, out of town travel and the ability to work outside normal business hours
• Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
• 5 or more years of experience is required
• Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
• Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including: International Building Code (IBC), ASTM, DOT, etc.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?