Job: Account Manager - AEC, GeoSearch, Inc., Multiple locations, CO
Account Manager - AEC
Multiple locations, CO 99999 United States
California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Texas
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Management
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
- Charlotte, NC
- Denver, CO
- San Antonio, TX
- Vienna, VA
- Redlands, CA
Our account managers are part of a highly-skilled team that promotes and sells the adoption of the ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your passion for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry and experience with geospatial technology to become an integral part of the AEC account team. You will help us continue to be on the cutting edge of technology within this sector while highlighting the importance of the collaboration between BIM and GIS. We’re looking for individuals who are customer oriented and collaborative team players who enjoy identifying and implementing strategies that will radically improve the challenges businesses face. You’ll work closely with a team that helps our customers take advantage of GeoAnalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience providing platform solutions to businesses
- Experience in managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and establishing advocacy with customers
- Ability to effectively translate knowledge of the AEC industry and new technology trends into real solutions for customers.
- Able to negotiate, present, and support visual storytelling across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of various firms within AEC industry’s fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement cycles
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel, domestically or internationally, up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of GIS, the ArcGIS platform, and the AEC industry as they relate to one another
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem solving
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?