Job: Geomatics Technician, GeoSearch, Inc., Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC 28204 United States
Our client is seeking career and quality minded individuals for challenging projects including all types of Boundary, GPS, Photogrammetry, Easement/Right of Way, ALTAs and Topographic Surveys. Successful candidate will work under direct supervision of a Professional Land Surveyor.
- Performing calculations, drafting, research and other associated duties.
- Assist in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, existing conditions, right-of way, transmission line, transportation, construction and other types of land surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technologies.
- Must be proficient in utilizing AutoCAD in the preparation of surveying drawings.
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Must have experience with boundaries, plats, property descriptions, easement & right-of-way maps and processing design survey topography and DTM surfaces.
- AS in Geomatics or related degree and/or two years survey tech/office experience required.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of land surveying experience, a minimum of two (2) years of field related experience and two (2) years of office experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Local candidates only.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Must meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?