Job: Federal Accounts Manager - Remote, GeoSearch, Inc., Remote (Western Region), CO
Federal Accounts Manager - Remote
Remote (Western Region), CO 99999 United States
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
As a member of the Business Development Team, you will work collaboratively to develop business and sell services to non-defense, Federal government agencies, academic institutions, non-government organizations (NGOs), and Tribal organizations. In collaboration with, and under the guidance of, a senior account manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of strategies that meet our Federal Programs business development objectives, including a focus on existing and burgeoning geospatial programs and associated contracting mechanisms/vehicles. When executing these strategies you will utilize your professional network and experience to work with existing clients and to identify new clients, in securing new geospatial business opportunities.
• Support the identification, tracking, and pursuit of business opportunities that lead to new order intake (NOI) and increased sales, within the Federal Practice Area.
• Support business development activities including, but not limited to, representing the company in client meetings, trade shows and conferences, and by fostering the development of long-term relationships with new and sustained clients, as well as partner companies.
• Build and sustain positive and effective working relationships with co-workers and clients during all phases of project lifecycles to ensure contracts are executed in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, client requirements, and sound business judgment.
• Support proposal development by contributing to technical writing/editing as necessary, and by analyzing RFP/RFI requirements to ensure submittal of responses are both compliant and timely.
• Promote and ensure client satisfaction on all assigned sales accounts.
Knowledge / Experience
• Knowledge / Experience with the pre-sales process and related management of geospatial data or technology solutions to clients, specifically with U.S. Federal/Civil agencies such as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), and Department of Interior agencies (e.g., BIA, , BLM, BOEM, , USBR, NPS, USFWS, etc.), non-government organizations (NGOs), tribal organizations, and universities.
• College degree (bachelors or masters) in technical field.
• Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business.
• General understanding of remote sensing data acquisition technologies, enterprise-level GIS platforms, geospatial applications development, integrated geospatial solutions, and how they relate to Federal clients.
• Strong written communication skills and experience writing/compiling technical proposals.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize activities.
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
• Ability to travel domestically (and possibly internationally) up to 25%.
• U.S. citizen.
• Degree in a geospatial field (e.g., remote sensing, GIS, photogrammetry, etc.), business administration, related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Master’s degree in a geospatial field (e.g., remote sensing, GIS, photogrammetry, etc.), business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Technical experience working with aerial/satellite and/or acoustic remotely sensed data (e.g., optical, topographic and/or bathymetric LiDAR; hyperspectral, thermal, multibeam/single beam/side-scan sonar; radar, etc.).
• General knowledge of spatial analysis and problem solving.
• Results-oriented; ability to write and craft smart, attainable, realistic, time-driven goals with clear lead indicators.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?