Job: Team Leader - Onsite Support Team (REMOTE), GeoSearch, Inc., Remote in Denver, CO
Team Leader - Onsite Support Team (REMOTE)
Remote in Denver, CO 99999 United States
Remote Sensing Management
This position will be a work-from-home role in the Denver metro area. The Onsite Support Team Leader is responsible for leading and managing our civilian government onsite support staff nationwide, with focus in western states. These staff primarily support our federal government clients at various agency offices. The team leader is responsible for all aspects of the onsite program, working closely with our business development, our human resources, and with end clients, to ensure that the program runs as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Team skill assessments and tracking
- Performance evaluation and coordination with employees to establish and work toward individual goals
- Career path progression tracking, support and communication
- Professional development management
- Support HR in answering questions regarding benefits, paid time off, etc.
- Team member recruitment, hiring and retention
- Support business development aspects directly related to business retention
- Growth of the program through proposal support
- Meet project deadlines
- Track and collate team deliverables
- Build, track and manage the onsite support staff projects in our project management software
- Manage, collate and clearly document change orders and contract extensions
- Track progress against statements of work, contract specifications and periods of performance
- Interact regularly with government clients to ensure quality and contractual agreements are met or exceeded
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates strategic vision
- Demonstrates effective staff management
- Requires excellent data management and file organization practices
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires professional communications with clients, account managers and the other company leaders
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Drive
- Bachelor's degree in a management, science, or engineering program
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in a professional and technical environment
- Experience leading teams of technical staff
It is expected that this position will be staffed in the greater Denver, CO area and the qualified individual will work from home. This individual will travel 6-8 times per year (3-4 day trips; mainly in the Western Region) to support the growing program.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?