Job: Full Time Land Surveyor (SIT), Civil Engineers & Constructors, LLC, North Sioux City, SD
Full Time Land Surveyor (SIT)
North Sioux City, SD 57049 United States
Salary is negotiable and will reflect the applicants' qualifications.
- 401k with Matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Project-Based Bonuses
Job Description Includes:
• Residential, commercial & farm surveys.
• Courthouse research.
• Topographic mapping & data collection.
• Construction staking.
• Plan reading & calculations.
• Problem solver.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Desire to obtain licensure as an LS.
The successful applicant will be in the field working on projects and will also include some office time. Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, office calculations for construction layout, RTK GPS, processing field survey data, engineering calculations (when properly mentored), among other items.
The applicant will need to apply sound technical skills and knowledge of surveying and construction practices in broad areas of assignment. Works daily with clients or their representatives. Position will require some out-of-town travel and may require overtime. This position is full-time and offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Civil Engineers & Constructors, LLC (CEC) is a consulting engineering/surveying firm in the Siouxland area completing work throughout the Midwest. CEC works for private and public clients and has engineers/land surveyors on staff that are licensed in multiple states. We offer training programs, professional association reimbursement, the latest in technology, opportunities for advancement, a team oriented work environment where the successful applicant will be treated like family.
Visit our website or Facebook page for more information.
Desirable Requirements Include:
• Must have 4 or more years experience or equivalent education (Associates Degree in Civil Engineering Technology and/or Surveying).
• Be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Successful passing of SIT (Surveyor in Training) Exam is required.
• Valid Drivers License.
• Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Screen required.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?