Job: Team Lead, GeoSearch, Inc., Denver, CO
The Onsite Support Team Leader is responsible for leading and managing our civilian government onsite support staff nationwide, with focus in western states. These staff primarily support our federal government clients at various agency offices. The team leader is responsible for all aspects of the onsite program, working closely with our business development, human resources, and with end clients, to ensure that the program runs as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Personnel Management of Team Members
? Team member recruitment, hiring and retention
? Performance evaluation and coordination with employees to establish and work toward individual goals
? Team skill assessments and tracking
? Career path progression tracking, support and communication
? Professional development management
? Support HR in answering questions regarding benefits, paid time off, etc.
? Support in business development aspects directly related to retention and growth of the program through proposal support related to the government’s requests for qualified personnel.
? Build, track and manage the onsite support staff projects in our project management software
? Manage, collate and clearly document change orders and contract extensions
? Track progress against statements of work, contract specifications and periods of performance
? Interact regularly with government clients to ensure quality and contractual agreements are met or exceeded.
? Meet project deadlines
? Track and collate team deliverables
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates strategic vision
• Demonstrates constructive staff management
• Maintains excellent data management and file organization practices
• Maintains excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates efficiency, accuracy in tasks, and organization
• Learn from mistakes and take constructive criticism
• Maintains a professional and positive demeanor in times of stress
• Interacts professionally and effectively with clients
• Fosters career development of team members
• Enjoys working with people
• Is comfortable with ambiguity and limited direction
• Interacts professionally and effectively with clients, account managers and the other company leaders
? Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
? Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Drive
? 3+ years’ experience in both a professional and technical environment
? 1+ years’ experience leading teams
? Bachelor's degree in a management, science, or engineering program
? Masters or higher
? Client Relations Experience
? 4+ years’ experience in both a professional and technical environment
? 2+ years’ experience leading teams
It is expected that this position will be staffed in the greater Denver, CO area and the qualified individual will work from home. This individual will travel 6-8 times per year (3-4 day trips; mainly in the Western Region) to support the growing program.