Job: Marketing Coordinator, GeoSearch, Inc., Golden, CO
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience and develop content (flyers, blogs, website) to help prospects/customers understand the company's value proposition. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
• Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate strategic success
• Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, to include creation of webinars
• Identify target audiences, objectives, desired outcomes and develop required content for marketing campaigns
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Manage contracts with 3rd party vendors in support of website development, digital advertising, and content creation
• Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; including reading trade publications.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Content development and implementation of the company's blog
• Reviews sales proposals
? Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
? 2 - 3 years of relevant experience. CIM certification a plus
? Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
? Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills
? Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative
? Experience with social media advertising and broad-based digital marketing
? Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Travel Required: 5% – 15% US