Job: Regional Account Manager, GeoSearch, Inc., Dayton, OH
Regional Account Manager
Dayton, OH 99999 United States
Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
As a Regional Account Manager, you will be responsible for the pursuit and closure of GIS and related professional services opportunities in local government accounts within your territory. The Regional Account Manager will oversee all aspects of the sales cycle, including development of new business leads, fostering additional sales opportunities within our existing client base and managing client relationships. A comprehensive understanding of local government workflows and practices is extremely important, coupled with competent knowledge of GIS and enterprise solution technology ranging from conceptual to practical.
• Identify sales opportunities and promote, pursue, and sell our client's full line of business
• Assist in corporate and territorial promotional efforts as directed by the VP of Business Development.
• Work collaboratively/effectively with the VP of Business Development and other team members to grow business in the territory.
• Pursue professional development to ensure current market knowledge and to develop professional skills / relationships in additional to interacting with key professional organizations and associations.
• Develop and execute strong business practices.
• Correspond and communicate with prospective clients as required to close business.
• Provide continuing contact with and support to prospective clients in assigned territories and to other key accounts as requested.
Personal Qualities / Characteristics:
• A decisive individual who can and will hold people accountable, respectfully, quickly, and privately.
• Integrity is foundational and evident in all interactions, conversations, negotiations and discussions with customers, superiors and peers.
• Strategic, creative thinker who can execute.
• Articulate, driven, and creative problem solver
• High moral character, ethical.
• Confident yet respectful of others.
• Readily accepts constructive criticism and direction. Pays attention to detail.
• Self-motivated leader who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
• Must have an aptitude for understanding various technologies and concepts.
• Background in working with and preferably selling solutions to local government.
• Deep understanding of Esri GIS technologies and concepts.
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?