Job: Survey Crew Chief, GeoSearch, Inc., Las Vegas, NV
Survey Crew Chief
Las Vegas, NV 89117 United States
• This position may include work as the leader of a two-person crew and in some instances act as a one-person crew.
• Candidates should be well-organized and produce quality field notes daily
• Experience with or ability to learn the use of 3D scanners is a plus.
• FAA Part 107 PIC is a plus
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to work in difficult weather conditions
• UAS control support, Construction Staking, Utility surveys, 3D scanning, Horizontal and Vertical control surveys, Topographic surveys, Boundary and ALTA/NSPS surveys.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Uses CAD to make and check working drawings, details, layouts and estimates
• Performs routine and non-complex CAD assignments
• Performs routine analysis to check accuracy of data
• Work under close supervision with Project and Task Managers and takes direction on tasks assigned
• Follows standard work methods of instructions from others
• Takes personal responsibility for quality of work and tasks performed
• Able to follow general directions
• Able to work with some independence and tackle non-complex computations
• Has basic knowledge or learning the firms policies, practices and standards of local/state agency regulations and standards
• Able to understand and learn from on-the-job training
• Is detail oriented
• Able to maintain organized CAD drawings and draws with precision
• Understands basic math functions, including interpolating between numbers and calculating slope/grade
• Basic knowledge of CAD software
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and able to write, send and process email.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?