Job: GIS Analyst, GeoSearch, Inc., Tinley Park, IL
Tinley Park, IL 60477 United States
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
We are seeking a mid-level GIS Analyst who lives or is commutable to the southwest suburbs of Chicago. You will be working on-site as the GIS Analyst with local communities in that area. This is a full time, permanent position with a reputable and growing company that specializes in providing GIS services to local communities.
Must have consultative approach, be able to work with clients, be skilled technically, and be able to work independently.
• Undergraduate degree required in Geography, GIS, Data Science, or related field.
• Two or more years of full-time experience or completion of a Master’s degree in related field.
• Local government background preferred.
• Demonstrates ability to build trusted relationships.
• Experience consulting with clients about data and what is most important.
• Experience establishing data quality initiatives and governance.
• Strong quantitative, qualitative, and analytical skills including proficiency in relational database, visualization solutions, and related software applications.
• ArcGIS Desktop, Server, or Online experience preferred.
• SQL preferred.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?