Job: Director of Technical Pre-Sales, GeoSearch, Inc., South Jordan, UT
Director of Technical Pre-Sales
South Jordan, UT 99999 United States
Arizona, Colorado, Nevada
Geospatial Senior Level Specialist
GeoSearch, Inc. is actively recruiting for a Director of Technical Pre-Sales for a company with over 12 million dollars in annual revenue in the US and on-trend to double that goal this year! This international firm has over 65 million in sales annually. The pre-sales team is responsible for technical discovery and solution design for complex sales opportunities.
As the director of this team you will recruit, lead and mentor a team of Sales Engineers. You will ensure that your team, and their processes and outcomes, are world-class and continually improving. You will leverage your strong enterprise software and SaaS knowledge and experience to develop and implement the processes and strategies that your Sales Engineers use to interact with customers, Sales and other teams, in order to be highly effective.
• 8+ years in a Senior Technical Pre-sales role in enterprise SaaS software or imagery domains
• 5+ years in a Pre-sales Management role, with a track record of building, coaching and leading a high performing technical pre-sales team
• Experience in technical solution selling methodology
• Strong management and leadership abilities
• The ability to function in a “Player/Coach” role to guide and assist your team
• The gift of making a compelling sales argument to sell value
• Strong Enterprise SaaS software experience and knowledge
• Familiarity with modern cloud environment concepts
• Experience and knowledge of 2D/3D content and applications will be highly regarded
• Geospatial/GIS/imagery experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
• HTTP-based API experience and knowledge will be highly regarded
• A degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?