Job: Senior Project Surveyor / Manager (remote office), GeoSearch, Inc., Any, OR
Senior Project Surveyor / Manager (remote office)
Any, OR 99999 United States
California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington
We are currently seeking a senior project surveyor/manager to join our team.
• Registered Professional Land Surveyor (Oregon/Washington preferred) with a minimum of 15 years of experience;
• Knowledge of cadastral survey for large projects involving numerous sections;
• Knowledge of survey software and the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D;
• Knowledgeable in the use and operation of survey equipment including Trimble Robotic Total Stations, TSC3 data collectors, and Trimble GPS units - in support of the survey crews;
• Experienced in the use of Trimble Business Center;
• Solid understanding of boundary resolution for urban and rural properties, topographic mapping, and ALTA standards;
• Experience with preparation and submittal of subdivision plats and partitions for recording purposes with city/county agencies;
• A proven history of meeting project deadlines and budgets;
• Experience supervising, organizing, and managing field crews;
• Demonstrated skills developing relationships with clients, municipal and state agencies;
• Demonstrated project management skills that include estimates, proposals, invoicing and budget reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee completion of survey projects for boundary, topographic, ALTA surveys, subdivisions, partitions and property descriptions;
• Research and develop work plans for survey projects;
• Assist civil engineering department with scope and costs for survey-related tasks required for the development process;
• Perform survey and utility research;
• Coordinate with survey crews to accomplish project goals;
• Actively assist with the mapping process when necessary;
• Provide leadership in preparation of various mapping projects;
• Manage, supervise and train field and office staff for efficient completion of projects;
• Participate in business development opportunities;
• Estimate and budget man-hours for survey projects, review monthly job costing report for invoicing and project management.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?