Job: Channel Manager - Remote (home office), GeoSearch, Inc., Any, NY
Channel Manager - Remote (home office)
Any, NY 10028 United States
Remote Sensing Sales/Marketing
You bring relationship, negotiation and planning skills....we bring a cutting edge "go-anywhere" 3D mobile mapping technology! Put us together and that equals SUCCESS!
Your primary focus will be on the sales of our mobile 3D laser scanners and monitoring solutions into a broad range of markets and therefore a wealth of knowledge plus a track record of growing a re-seller channel is required.
As an experienced Senior Channel Manager, you will possess exceptional negotiation, planning and communication skills. Your key accountabilities will include:
• Achieve assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across channel network.
• Manage the partner network to successfully achieve defined revenue targets.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with existing partner accounts to expand revenue streams.
• Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Ensure dealer enablement programs are delivered and effective for the channel.
• Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance. Provide timely and quality reports to management and other stakeholders.
• Proven negotiation, financial planning and strategy skills
• Excellent presentation, delegation and communication
Knowledge & Experience
• Significant channel sales experience selling surveying or geospatial solutions and growing revenue streams.
• Previous Channel Manager experience with proven track record.
• Willingness to travel and be a team player.
• Proficiency in CRM preferable.
• Degree educated is preferred, not essential.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?