Job: Geospatial Technical Consultant, GeoSearch, Inc., St. Louis, MO
Are you up to the challenge of being in a highly visible role, where you’ll function as both a technical expert and a business consultant supporting commercial businesses throughout the United States and abroad?
Utilize your strong GIS technical know-how to support both new customers and seasoned users develop best practices for implementing our client's platform to realize their vision and drive toward their goals.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and translate a customer’s business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans and solutions
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn--you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- US citizenship
- Bachelor’s in geography, computer science, business administration, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level (master's preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience with software engineering and/or robust application development principles and practices
- Experience with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud computing architecture