Job: LiDAR Analyst, GeoSearch, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO 80920 United States
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Photogrammetric Systems Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
The LiDAR Analyst provides technical expertise in LiDAR data processing and production, troubleshooting and solving complex issues.
• Coordinates all technical aspect of LiDAR projects, including compliance with quality/specifications.
• Coordinates work efforts of staff assigned to the projects.
• Generates LiDAR tile layout, project area, project requirements and develop LiDAR Filters.
• Completes data processing and translations as necessary, and perform the final review of LiDAR files as needed prior to shipment.
• Complex development of software for LiDAR processing and value added services.
• Serves as a technical expert with complete understanding of LiDAR principles with additional complex understanding of all geospatial and remote sensing disciplines.
• Assures quality. Follow Quality Management System (QMS) and provide ISO training to employees.
• Process improvement and workflow optimization.
• Testing new software technologies for implementation on production floor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree or certificate in relevant course of study or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience processing LiDAR data.
• Advanced technical expertise in LiDAR processing.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?