Job: Geospatial Engineer - Defense, GeoSearch, Inc., St. Louis / DC, MO
District of Columbia, Maryland, Missouri, Virginia
Do you hold a top secret clearance or higher? We are looking for a talented GIS professional who can communicate ArcGIS enterprise technologies to technical and non-technical customers. You must also be able to understand, create, and explain new data products created by spatial analysis.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online)
- Experience with Esri software including ArcGIS Enterprise, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Runtime, and their associated APIs or interfaces
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platform
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
- Direct work-related experience in and familiarity with the organizations and operations of the US Intelligence Community (IC) and/or Department of Defense (DoD)