Job: Survey CAD Technician I, GeoSearch, Inc., Duluth, GA
Survey CAD Technician I
Duluth, GA 30096 United States
Our client is seeking career and quality minded individuals for challenging projects including all types of Boundary, GPS, Photogrammetry, Easement/Right of Way, ALTAs, Topographic Surveys. Successful candidate will work under direct supervision of a Land Surveyor.
- Must be proficient in utilizing AutoCAD in the preparation of surveying drawings.
- Experience in Carlson Survey, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation v8, and Bentley InRoads is a plus.
- Must have experience with boundaries, plats, property descriptions, easement & right-of-way maps and processing design survey topography and DTM surfaces.
- Ability to do survey related research is desired.
- A minimum of four (4) years of land surveying experience, a minimum of two (2) years of field related experience and two (2) years of office experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Technical Two year degree preferred.
- Local candidates only.
- Must meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?