Job: PLS Survey Party Chief, GeoSearch, Inc., Duluth, GA
PLS Survey Party Chief
Duluth, GA 30096 United States
Our client is seeking high energy, dynamic and experienced a PLS Survey Party Chief. The position can be located in our growing Duluth, GA office. Local candidates preferred.
Projects include Boundary, ALTAs, Easement/ Right-of Way Surveys, Topographic surveys; GPS control surveys, design surveys and construction layout. Would work under supervision of Survey Manager or independently.
Coordinate 1 to 2 men field crew(s) on day to day operations, perform office work as directed.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with Trimble GPS and Total Station is strongly preferred.
- Professional Land Surveyor / Registered Land Surveyor required
- Travel could be required.
- Degree Requirements: Associates or Technical Two year degree preferred.
- Must have experience with Easement/ Right-of Way Surveys, Plats, ALTAs, boundaries, property descriptions and topos.
- Ability to do survey related research is desired.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record required.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?