Job: CAD Mapping Technician, Dallas Aerial Surveys, Dallas, TX
CAD Mapping Technician
Dallas, TX 75001 United States
In addition to competitive salary Dallas Aerial Surveys offers:
•Health Savings Account (HSA)
Geospatial Entry Level Technician
Geospatial Mid Level Specialist
Photogrammetrist (not certified)
Remote Sensing Technician
DAS, Inc. was established in 1977 to provide aerial photogrammetry services to the Planning, Design and Engineering communities. While our production offices are located in Dallas, our firm provides these professional services for projects throughout the United States and South America. We are a Woman Owned (WBE) and a HUB Certified Small Business. Our focus is based on Geospatial Services for preliminary design or planning purposes which can be applied towards Transportation, Oil/Gas, Wind Farms, Land Development, Water/Wastewater, Transmission Lines, Landfill, Mines, etc
DAS has assembled a team of highly trained professionals that, when combined with our state-of-the-art equipment, produces mapping systems of the highest quality. Accuracy and timeliness are all cornerstones of our mission statement. DAS can offer competitive salary and benefits package.
- Schedule oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to establish client relationships and to focus on the needs of the client.
- Must function as a part of a team and maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years minimum CAD experience in the Survey and Mapping field. Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation, CAD editing.
- Performs additional mapping updates to operational layers such as city property, streets, sidewalks, planimetrics, topography, planning layers, floodplain boundaries, and political boundaries.
- Experience with mapping, data, and Software Support
- Creating digital and large-format printed maps for special projects, and internal requests.
- Field land surveying experience a plus
- Experience using LiDAR data and or laser scanning data a plus
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and PC file folder systems is required.
- Knowledge of the various survey coordinate datum’s and projection systems and their differences
- Stereo compilation
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?